Thursday, November 24, 2016

Guess who's back?


I don't know about you but the holidays are creeping up on me a little too quickly.   I haven't done any holiday shopping or planning BUT I have wasted an awful lot of time on Pinterest this week.  I think that this year is going to be the ultimate in "winging it"........speaking of wings, I hope that you eat plenty of turkey with all of the fixing' today.  
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Follow Smarty all season long at https://www.facebook.com/SmartyTheElf/

*********************************************************************************

Shhhhhh, this year I've enlisted the help of my 10 year old in creating the scenes.  We have already had a lot of fun together and I am excited to see what we come up with!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig