Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Smarty the Elf, a 2014 recap!


We are halfway through October and for me that means starting to plan for our Elf to return from the North Pole.  I thought I would share with you the adventures from last year, all in one post so that you could get some ideas flowing.

Generally this time of year I start mapping out my ideas and going to craft stores to purchase small items that might help with my plans.  I spend very little money on the Elf props because there are so many other toys in our house that I can use.  

We don't use our Elf as a "security camera" that leads back to Santa.  He is in our home for Christmas spirit purposes only.  The kids love to look for him each day and can't wait to see what he does next.  


Graham cracker & kitkat table with candied pumpkins and perler beads make a nice Thanksgiving table.  Felt turkey feathers complete the ensemble.

Do you want to build a snowman?  An easy setup with Elsa.  

Again an easy set up with a grumpy cat stuffed animal.  A little photoshop makes for a good meme.

Made this with some Saran Wrap, a small duck toy, bubble wrap, and a piece of a sponge.

I saved this foam finger from an Indians game and the bat/ball belonged to a build-a-bear costume.  Nutcracker purchased at Joann Fabrics.

Leftover Halloween candy is always an important part of Smarty's scenes.

The little bucket and snowflakes were purchased at Michaels.  Even elves like to raise money for ALS....


Hopefully this will give you a few new ideas.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig