Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Let's be honest......


My kids started school today.  Hooray!  I love my kids, but seriously, I am super excited about school.  I love the routine, the responsibilities, the learning about stuff from someone other than me....  

I spent the evening filling out paperwork and completing the obligatory parent questionnaire.  My child is good at math and reading.  My child is great and glorious and wonderful and YOU ARE GOING TO BE SOOO HAPPY HE IS IN YOUR CLASS THIS YEAR!!


Seriously,  I wonder if anyone really fills them out honestly.  This is what mine would look like if I really laid it all out there......


To all of the poor teachers reading all of these questionnaires....I hope you have a great year!


xoxo,
Amy



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig