Friday, December 13, 2013

One ring to rule them all.......

I love that Smarty is pretty geeky.  He loves all of the great geeky things that I do!  I still remember sitting in the front row at the movie theater for the opening of Return of the Jedi.  All of the spaceships looked like they were flying right into us.  I am really looking forward to seeing the second Hobbit movie this weekend.  My six year old is just as obsessed and I love that about him.  He already understands the newer Star Wars movies and knows each and every character in the Marvel comics series.  It is definitely fun to re-live some of my childhood favorites through the kids eyes. 
Have a great weekend!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig