Thursday, November 28, 2013

Smarty makes his own float!


Hello,
I'm so excited to be back!  It's been a long night of preparation for my Thanksgiving day parade float.  I sure hope it is not too windy tomorrow.  I had a lot of help from my lego friends and for that I am thankful.  

I am also thankful for peppermint, red hats, green trees, my family and of course, Santa!  

I hope that you will all stay on the nice list.  I'll be watching every day and reporting back to Santa every night.  Please don't forget that if you touch me then I will lose my magic and will not be able to return to the North Pole until my magic regenerates.  

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and be sure to give thanks for all of the things that you are thankful for!  

See you tomorrow!

love, Smarty



www.facebook.com/smartytheelf


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig