Friday, December 21, 2012

Smarty.......again and again......

Well, There are only a few days left of smarty and I am super glad.  I love making the scenes and photographing everything but I am running out of ideas!  I can't believe I've ended up with so many facebook "likes" for our crazy elf.  I think I'll make my kids a photo book so that they can remember everything.  Here's the post from yesterday, and the one from today...  

Wow are you feeling out of time like me?  I just don't know how I'm going to get all of this done before Christmas!!


Smarty needs some extra Christmas cash.....

Practicing the sack race for the North Pole Olympics!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig