Friday, December 14, 2012

Please Pray

I am incredibly saddened by the violence in Newtown today.   I sobbed when I heard the news that it was a kindergarten class that was affected.  I volunteer in my own son's kindergarten class every Friday for his computer lab.  The children give me hugs and are so loving.  Last week a little boy lost his star because he was talking too much.  He cried and cried for his mom all because he had to change his card to red......I can't imagine those children.  I can't imagine those parents.  No matter your religion or your faith or your beliefs.  Please pray for those families.  That they have the strength to make it to tomorrow and the next day and the day after that.......


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig