Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just Pin it!

I love Pinterest.  My cousin turned me on to it when it was just in Beta and you had to be invited to join.  She invited me and I actually loved it better then.  There was a lot more anonymity and I felt like I was in on some secret club that no one else knew about.  We would find things and then say "Did you see what I pinned today?"  

I still love Pinterest, but my husband says he just doesn't get it.  What's the point he said of saving these random things in one spot.  THE POINT?  Are you kidding?  I described it to him as the equivalent of a woman's fantasy football team.  It's the team you wish you had but are never going to get.  This brain is sooooo full of everything else that needs to be done during the day that Pinterest is actually my oasis.  My dreamy cork board of things that I want to do, that I wish I could do, things I wish my house would look like........someday.  Do you want Tom Brady, Brandon Marshall, Heath Miller and Calvin Johnson on the same team?  Well I want a new bathroom, a super cool kitchen, crafts to keep the kids busy and a little fashion guidance.  Without dreams and projects and goals my life feels incomplete.  

I'm happy to see that Smarty the Elf is getting the hang of it too.  Maybe he'll do something really cool for the kids on Christmas morning.  
  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig