Thursday, November 15, 2012

Smarty the Elf goes geek


With less than a week to go before Smarty begins invading our house every night, I thought it might be a good idea to create his own facebook page.  Today I'm going to make a rough draft of the things I would like Smarty to do this year.  (Heaven forbid if he does the same thing two years in a row)  No boring elves at this house.  I've got 30 nights to fill and a lot on my plate in the next few weeks so let's hope we can get Smarty to step up his game.  You can find his facebook page here:


Please join us in the fun and feel free to post pictures of what your elves are up to this holiday season!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig