Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Off to Neverland.....

After posting my entry to the Inappropriate Elf contest, I thought it was best not to let my kids see Smarty shooting up candy canes and decided I had better get another elf scene going.  I was feeling a bit lazy and didn't want to use up any of my well thought out ideas so I headed to the basement/playroom/disaster area in search of something acceptable.  Lo and behold, I found Peter Pan in the mess and thought I would just hang him up with some clear beading string.  An hour later, here is my finished product.  Hopefully I won't hear any thuds in the middle of the night (wait, it is the middle of the night) and they'll stay flying until the morning.  


Follow Smarty's adventures at www.facebook.com/SmartyThe Elf
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig