Friday, November 23, 2012

Green IS my favorite color!!!!

Day 2 of the elf and my kids are already up super early to find Smarty. Early is not a popular word in this house :). For those of you contemplating an elf who sets a scene each night, I made a list of about 20 ideas and then I choose one at the beginning of the day. That way if I have to gather up any toys from the kids' rooms I can do so during the day instead of by flashlight at midnight. Everything else is done kind of on the fly, depending on how tired I am at the end of the day. If I run out of ideas then I will just peek at pinterest and steal something cute from there. Happy Elfing!
(You can follow Smarty at www.facebook.com/SmartyTheElf)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.
XOXO -Amy

© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig