Sunday, December 18, 2011

Snowman Soup Tutorial

I was searching around for something cute and inexpensive to do for my neighbors for Christmas.  There are a lot of kids on our street and over the last year or so we've really gotten to know everyone a bit better.  I found a few printables online but didn't quite like the picture or poem so I adjusted it a little and came up with this one.
We are making about 40 of these to take to all of the neighbors with kids and it literally cost me about $12 for everything.  Here are the only supplies that you will need:

hot chocolate packets
candy canes 
marshmallows
hershey's kissses
sandwich bags
scissors
a stapler



Obviously you are going to fill the bag with a packet of hot chocolate and then with whatever other goodies you would like.



Then cut the printables and fold them in half.  Place over the top of the sandwich bag and staple.
Voila!



I think we will deliver them on Friday to everyone.  The kids have enjoyed making them and it is a nice gesture without spending a bunch of money.  You can download the pdf file here for free.  Enjoy!



SHARE:
© Picklehead Soup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig